Shanti Asiatic Senior Secondary School ,Jaipur invites admissions for the following
- New admissions will be granted subject to the vacancies available.
- Dates for distribution of Registration Forms for Pre-Primary: 1st to 15th December.
- For other Classes, Registration is opened on the basis of vacancies in a particular Class.
- The students seeking admission to Classes VII-IX have to appear for a written admission test besides a personal interaction with the student and the parent.
- For Class, I only interact with the student and the parent is held.
Once the admission is granted the parents have to complete all admission-related formalities.
A student seeking admission to any class in the ‘School’ shall be admitted only if he/she.
- Has been studying in a School recognized by or affiliated with CBSE Board or any other recognized Board of Secondary Education in India.
- Has passed a qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination making him eligible for admission to that Class.
- Satisfies the requirements of age limits (minimum and maximum).
Admission to Class IX in the school shall be open only to such a student who has passed class VIII examination from an institution affiliated to CBSE Board or to any recognized Board or is recognized by the Education Department of the Government of the State/U.T. in which such an institution is located.
Admission to Class XI in the school shall be open only to such a student who has passed Secondary School Examination (Class X examination) conducted by CBSE Board or an equivalent examination conducted by any other recognized Board of Secondary Education/Indian University and recognized by this Board as equivalent to its secondary school examination:
- Fits in the norms of eligibility for admission as decided by the school besides the minimum qualification prescribed by CBSE.
- Secondary School Studies in this school does not guarantee admission to the Senior Secondary Courses in the school.
- Due weightage will be given to performance in Class IX-X while assigning stream to the student in Class XI.
Admission provided with the following documents:
- The School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate signed by the Head of the Institution last attended and countersigned in case of transfer from a recognized by/affiliated to any other recognized Board.
- Documents in support of his/her having passed the qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination.
- Date of Birth issued by the Registrar of Birth and Deaths, original in support of where-ever existing, as proof of date of birth. (Pre-Primary & Class I).
- A Parent desirous of withdrawing the student from the School must give written notice of month in advance or pay the School fee in lieu of the notice period.
- All School dues must be cleared before the Transfer Certificate is issued.
- In no circumstances, any dues payable to the school will be adjusted against the Caution Money.
“The most important day of a person’s education is the first day of school, not Graduation Day.”